[Scons-dev] Trial SCons migration to git on github

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Sun Jan 10 11:54:34 EST 2016

On Ned, 2016-01-10 at 16:47 +0000, Russel Winder wrote:

> I have always needed a reason to really try Fossil properly.

:-)

> However, I think this project is not it. We need either BitBucket or
> GitHub, as much for marketing, presence, and serendipitous pull
> requests, than anything else. Fossil has no central location for the
> social aspect of things.

Correct - nothing close to BB/GH, only http://chiselapp.com/.

However, this might be a good thing:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.fossil-scm.devel/580

and, in any case, I recommend to see (till the end):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghtpJnrdgbo

Sincerely,
Gour

--

He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.