[Scons-dev] Latex Pull request needs a little help to get done..

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon Aug 15 03:00:15 EDT 2016

On Sat, 2016-08-13 at 16:08 -0400, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Anyone up for finishing up this pull request?
>
> https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/pull-requests/185/find-dependencies
> -using-latex-import/diff
>
> Needs a reasonable src/CHANGES.txt
>
> Ideally someone who's familiar with LaTex to validate the changes.

I use SCons for LaTeX build all the time, but have no experience of the
import package – my LaTeX use these days is a lot, lot simpler than it
used to be in years (decades) past. I am not able to offer effort on
this till at least October, but could then work on it. Given the
longevity of this PR a few weeks isn't going to hurt is it?