[Scons-dev] SCons and Parts

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Mon Aug 8 09:40:20 EDT 2016

Not yet. I was sort of stuck waiting for Scons to do this first as I tend to be heavily dependent on Scons :)

On my more list for Parts in the next few months ( given time)

1)      Use six to get  Parts 3k compatible

2)      Fix up the setup.py of SCons to work with pip, so I can depend on it in my setup.py, make pull request for this.

3)      Merge in some pull request

4)      Move Parts to use the updated autest system ( which is my cleaning up code called gtest inside part today, and making it a separate project)

5)      Change my use of pickle to use zodb to the data cache for Parts

Get new drop or to made during all this. My current efforts are finalizing a 1.0 drop of the autest code at this time as that is part of my day job at the moment

Jason