[Scons-dev] User Guide and Other Release Documents

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 10:45:37 EDT 2016

I have built them in the past, and they worked if I had everything
installed correctly.

I suppose that isn't my concern. I guess I am just worried about lots of
file changes in docs due to the directory the the current developer builds
the docs from. It just doesn't seem very professional if you look at the
documentation across releases.