[Scons-dev] Should we close python3-port branch in scons bitbucket?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Apr 14 12:29:23 EDT 2016

Russel,

So the branch your work is on in your repo is python3-port?

I'm o.k. with CI going red for this. I don't want to delay the python 3
port any further.
I think the project should go "all in" on getting py2/3 done at this point
in time.

How long would you expect getting your py3 work to run/pass all tests on
py2.7?
(Wild guesses are welcome)

-Bill