[Scons-dev] Tracking down None in SCons environment lists

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Apr 3 21:12:27 EDT 2016

William,

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 5:51 PM, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does the ability to disable the check at a global and/or per call level
> satisfy their requirements?

Requirements is probably not the best word.
The question is will it break their build?  It sounds like not, it'll just
be a warning.

Second question would be is there a valid/logical reason to have a None
value returned/stored as a Node?
Seems unlikely.. an empty list would be a better value for such.

Anyone else have thoughts?

-Bill