[Scons-dev] Tracking down None in SCons environment lists

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Apr 3 20:34:03 EDT 2016

William,

I've seen users with source and/or target as None.
Usually they want to force an item to always build, or they don't
understand that they are actually producing a file (or files) worthy of
being the "target", or that they should/can create a token file for this
purpose.

So I guess your suggested change (which I think would be helpful for many)
would affect them.

-Bill