[Scons-dev] Fw: Re: [Scons-users] Glob() exclude doesn't match when used inside VariantDir

Florian Miedniak florian.miedniak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:49:09 EDT 2015

Great to see the fix being merged upstream within a week! One question
left: Shall I leave the tigris issue in state RESOLVED:FIXED with target
milestone UNSPECIFIED? Or shall I set target milestone to 2.x (and leaving
it open)? What is the recommended way to ensure that solved tickets like
this get closed on (next) release?

-Florian