[Scons-dev] tox

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Sep 23 06:08:31 EDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 09:17 -0700, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Sounds good.
> Have to figure out how hard to integrate this into buildbot.

I believe (but then…) that you can have the tox file in place and
ignore it if you want to. This means people can try tox as a manual
activity first and then after some experience for the project
transition CI to it.

Given the plethora of public "free for FOSS" CI mayhap we could trial
tox on those so as not to have to disturb the Buildbot until we have
data and not just belief?

41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk