[Scons-dev] Slots ready to release?

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 15:57:53 EDT 2015

I see releasing cross language support separately as less risk.  If there
are issues, then they can be more easily associated with the correct change
sets.  We still haven't made an email announcement either.  I don't expect
problems, but I find being the pessimist wins battles by simply not having
to fight them.

The only reason I could see for not doing them separately is because of the
release overhead, and that is outside my pay grade ;)

V/R,
William