[Scons-dev] Anyone any hints…

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Tue Sep 1 15:31:17 EDT 2015

I have been updating my SCons clone, which I use for production use, as
and when. To date nothing has gone wrong, which is great. However, I
just tried building something that involves using the Haskell tool I
synthesised from various stuff from the SCons wiki and elsewhere. This
used to work fine, but now complains about

AttributeError: <class 'SCons.Node.FS.File'> object has no attribute
'suffix':

This implies something has changed in the way that suffix attributes
are processed and this affects the Haskell tool but not the C, C++, D,…
ones.

I am at a bit of a loss as to how to even start updating the Haskell
tool to get round this. Does anyone have any hints…

The Haskell tool repository is at:
https://bitbucket.org/russel/scons_haskell

41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk