[Scons-dev] A developer applying for work

Babar Abbas abbas.babar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 08:02:56 EDT 2015

sorry the resume link got a bit ... here is the same email with the color
correction.

Hello SCons:
         I wrote to SCons back in 2009, then it was the start of the SCons
project and I was needing a job, I couldn't look back at the replies, and
shifted towards other teams. Now as I was needing work again I am writing
to you. Originally I worked in SCons for a month or so and my work is
posted at my blog
http://babarabbas.blogspot.com/2009/07/building-java-project-with-scons.html.
Besides the work is
http://scons.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1272&viewType=browseAll&dsMessageId=2433598#messagefocus
.

I am a hard working Java J2EE and web developer, I am working in the CS
area since 1998 when I entered into the uni for my bachelors degree in
Computer Science, the University is one of the best in the country.

My Resume can be found at my blog,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yIH2Ly2wyM3DJd8cR2zMTDK-NJ7cv1Uj7OBrEODDJ3M/edit?hl=en&pli=1

I will work with you at a nominal wage, and the work can be Testing or
Developing or Documenting. My goal is Development that's what I want to do.
after I become familiar with SCons by doing Testing or Documentation I can
shift to Development. I will work with you for 3 to 4 years at the minimum,
as I want to achieve Success by completing projects in a domain, and with
project i.e. SCons this is normal, people work for that amount of time with
an organization so that they achieve some consistent learning which
therefore leads to deliverables in one domain, jumping across technologies
gets waisted in terms of money and time.

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

The discountinuity in my work is due to some management and personal issues
(My father used to make me not smoke, but It had become a necessity as I
was working for long hours, without proper medication and feed, I had
picked up low back pain, that's why I was working freelance, and during
this time working on a newer project and when it's new ...  I am taking
some medication, and after I will work for 3 to 4 months I will get married
and the life will be pleasent again). Parents at home should be taken good
care in terms of behaviour and guidance we should listen to our parents,
and take care of them as they are old, we should sometimes press their legs
and body and pray to God for their peace of mind and physic. It doesn't
take too long in doing this as we can just take them to the bed and just do
it with our Hands-Quickly, Boxing on their legs and arms and head, hardly
takes 5 minutes. My parents are not in this world now.

I am writing this email with a lot of hope. So that I can contribute to the
society.

Thank You.
abbas.babar at gmail.com
http://babarabbas.blogspot.com/