[Scons-dev] Roundup tracker demo instance...

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at cantab.net
Sat Oct 3 09:48:39 EDT 2015

I would think a simple vote would be a good idea. I think Florian has
summarised things very well. In particular, the earlier comments about
the 'fundamentalist' approach that appears in places (deciding to use
tool x because it was written in Python) to be a very odd constraint to
impose.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it previously, but I really like the
ZeroMQ team's C4 model (http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:22), which forms a
set of guidelines for how ZeroMQ and related projects can operate.

Andrew