[Scons-dev] Multiprocessing instead of threads?

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 05:09:21 EST 2015

I guess there are a couple key notes:
1. The difference in memory model: multithreading (subprocess) uses more
memory since Threads use shared memory but you probably won't need to do
your own synchronization
2. Threads cannot run python code in parallel due to GIL

I am not sure of the specific context that you are referring to though.

V/R,
William