[Scons-dev] Show source SConscript on error

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Tue Nov 10 15:12:34 EST 2015

A node can be used in many different files. The creation of a node is more like:

Env.File() => env.fs.file() => look up file in fs tree, if not found create a new one.

The main issue here is that the loop up can happen in many different places. So I am not sure it is clear if a given call is making a node or trying to get one plus even if we had every node how do we know which source is the right one use?

Jason