[Scons-dev] Interested in contributing

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Nov 1 11:35:04 EST 2015

Brian,

Welcome!

I'd suggest you take a read through our developer guide (please let us know
if there are sections which can use improvement).
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/DeveloperGuide

Next step would be to take a shot at any of the bugs marked as "Easy"
http://scons.tigris.org/issues/buglist.cgi?keywords=Easy

Once you get a handle on the development process/testing, then moving on to
more complicated bugs/features.
Of course if you want to jump in the deep end, feel free to do that as well.

Welcome to the SCons Community!

-Bill
Co-Manager, SCons project