[Scons-dev] Upgrading Mailman to 3.0?

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu May 28 03:26:25 EDT 2015

Hi Anatoly,

On 28.05.2015 09:01, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wonder if we can try newer Mailman to power SCons
> communication.

I hadn't noticed that our mailing list communication is so bad that we need to power it up. And for me, power in discussions and
texts and documents still comes mainly from their content...not from the tools that transport the latter. ;)

> That may bring greater good than newer web site.

It may, or it may not. It's a coin toss, but might also only be a fifty-fifty chance. :)

> expect to finally find search button there.

I'm unsure about what you're trying to say here: Do you simply *wish* for a "find" button to be there, or do you actually *know*
that Mailman has one?