[Scons-dev] Time for a release?

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed May 20 15:37:40 EDT 2015

On 20.05.2015 21:20, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> Sounds great!
> Is that something you execute?
> :)

Well, I'd be willing to try. ;) However, this definitely requires to have the Wiki available again, so I can lookup the single steps
for the release procedure...and I'm not sure that I have all the logins/passwords, e.g. for uploading the final packages to
SourceForge. So you might hear from me again soon... :)

Other thing is, that I'll be away over the weekend...so I'd start today doing a few first checks, like ensuring that the generated
docs are up-to-date. Release would then happen during the next week, maybe Thursday or so. Sounds good to everybody?