[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Mon May 18 17:40:31 EDT 2015

I should point out the Dirk has been very helpful as I been making moves toward getting Parts easier to move in to SCons.. or better yet make Parts a value add to SCons. I hope we can make need fixes to SCons to make it easier to integrate add-ons.

As a side note.. Dirk offered to help make Parts use Docbook as documentation. However I was wondering.. one could make all our documentation as MD files host it on bitbucket and use pelican ( or something) to make a standalone down doc. This might make it easier to have documentation update and keep the documentation from being a large monolithic document. I know one of many requests I have internal to work would to be better documentation and more integrated documentation ( with clear separation of what is pure SCons and Pure Parts.) Given Documentation is a Core part of the web site function, this might be a useful subject to talk about to make SCons better as make a good BKM for how to make SCons useful to others.

Jason