[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon May 18 07:28:57 EDT 2015

Dirk,

Sure.
If you can go through the pages and fix any links which point to the old
site (not wiki pages of course).

Also, if you can make a file per item on the news.php page that would be
awesome, you can copy the news date in to the :date: field in the file and
then it should order them properly.
I pushed up the latest to the /new
Note the top menu is way bigger than it will eventually be. I'll fix that
soon.

That would be great!
-Bill