[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun May 17 17:14:03 EDT 2015

Bill,

On 17.05.2015 22:13, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> also re feeds see:
> http://docs.getpelican.com/en/3.5.0/settings.html?highlight=feeds#feed-settings
>
> We can enable different types of feeds as well.

thanks for your clarifications regarding the frame "misplacement" or "clipping"...it's all good, I just wanted to report it in case
there was a major problem.

Regarding the RSS/Atom feeds: I'd like to have a corresponding "subscribe" button on the front page, or do you think that this is
redundant because most modern browsers are able to detect this automatically? (see
https://github.com/talha131/onCrashReboot/blob/master/content/Elegant%20-%20Pelican%20Theme/rss-feeds.md)

Do you think it makes sense already to start working on a custom skin with the SCons logo and colors for the new Pelican page? I
could have a crack at it, pointers to a skin/theme tutorial would help me a lot then. ;)