[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun May 17 16:11:43 EDT 2015

Dirk,

re: RSS
Check out:
http://scons.org/new/feeds/all.rss.xml
I think I can put some feed icons in all the page footers.
Also a link to the repo(s) for the website (which

Re clipping:
If you make the page really wide or zoom out it'll reshuffle and not do
that.
Yes. I'll redo the top navigation once we get more pages over.
I kinda like the top menus from buildbot.net how they classify the pages.
I'm thinking something like that would make sense for our website as well.

Also, try bringing it up on your phone or shrinking the browser til it's
tiny. Should work then too.

(though this is kinda of a design question ;)

-Bill