[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu May 14 16:10:40 EDT 2015

Jason,

Twitter is already set up for mercurial commits from bitbucket.
But likely the "news" won't be high enough bandwidth that a manual post of
a link to Twitter would prove problematic.

And not really the point of the discussion.

The current static site is dated both in look and in content.
I was thinking that a refresh would do the "brand" of SCons some good.
I've been using Pelican for a couple client and personal sites and it seems
like it'd be worth trying it out as a possible replacement for the current
hand written php which makes up scons.org.

And note that, as Dirk mentioned in a previous message, we are NOT talking
about the wiki in this thread.  That's an entirely different topic.

Thanks,
-Bill