[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:00:47 EDT 2015

My 0.02 cents is site works is not as important as wiki. And unless any
of us have an education in webdesign or a good experience with, I
doubt that anybody will produce a theme that is not stolen from some
Bootstrap designs. Using original design that not so modern might be
better than using something that you find exciting, but everybody else
already tired of.

I like that current site don't require compilation. I don't see why do you
need this extra step. If somebody wants to help with web, it is better to
resurrect the wiki with spam protection scheme, captcha or reputation.

In the end, it may happen that we will move to GitHub and just use
GitHub pages, but wiki would still be useful.