[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Alexandre Feblot alexandre at feblot.fr
Wed May 13 18:34:26 EDT 2015

Hi,

Dokuwiki <https://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki#> is a pretty simple and nice CMS which doesn’t even need a database, and could just be enough to handle a scons + doc website. I’ve been using it in my company and for personal websites and I found it reliable and stable.

I also found those plugins which would be helpful, however, there only work with git and I found nothing for Hg. But if i remember properly a previous discussion, there is no will to move to GitHub, right?
* https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:gitbacked <https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:gitbacked> : Sync/store pages and media in a git repository. So you can show/edit your human-readable wiki dir (e.g. documentation) with DokuWiki and store it together with your source code in the same git repo.
* https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:gitlog <https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:gitlog> Display git commits and changed files.