[Scons-dev] Windows installer development?

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at cantab.net
Tue May 12 18:41:16 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I've noticed that there are a number of open issues on Tigris related to
the installation process on Windows, i.e. issue 1413, 1490, 2191, 2703,
2751, 2441. I was thinking of looking into these, but I can't find the
source code for the installer in the source tree. I was expecting
something like an Inno Setup file http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php.
At this point I've got two questions.

1. How is this part of the development/release process maintained?
2. Can anyone point me to some documentation/source code for it?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew