[Scons-dev] Announcement: Core changes for v2.4 ahead, Switching the Node class to using slots...

Alexandre Feblot alexandre at feblot.fr
Mon Mar 30 10:26:50 EDT 2015

Hi Dirk,

So, I'm glad to say, I built without issue with your "switch_to_slots"
branch, so many thanks for this again.
While I was at it, I compared the memory usage on a full clean build (-j 8)
The flat period at the end is a post compilation step to create our
distribution, and the last brutal increase is probably caused by the
.sconsign.dblite creation.

Alexandre