[Scons-dev] Announcement: Core changes for v2.4 ahead, Switching the Node class to using slots...

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Mar 10 04:04:39 EDT 2015

Hi William,

On 10.03.2015 05:32, William Blevins wrote:
> All,
>
> After running the slots branch against one of my real world test cases, I saw ~10-11% memory overhead reduction and ~3% total build
> speed.
>
> I will work on getting performance logs for the scons_testresults repo.

thanks a lot for the feedback!

Side note @Alexandre: I 'm sorry for not having been able to get back to your proposal with "getattr". My plan is to profile an
experimental version within the next few days or so (I'm pretty swamped with work at the moment).
So, you're not forgotten...I just didn't find the time, yet.