[Scons-dev] Issue tracker

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Mar 7 03:32:26 EST 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 22:35 +0300, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> Ok. We can, actually move the stuff from tigris.org to BB. Just don't know when.

If we continue to use Mercurial and BitBucket (*) then the sooner the
better. Having the issues on Tigris not on BitBucket is becoming less
and less credible week by week.

(*) Which we will obviously, as there is no reason to change to Git on
BitBucket (as Atlassian would surely like to see happen) or Git on
GitHub (even though Go has ditched Mercurial for Git)

41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk