[Scons-dev] Release 2.3.5

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Jun 22 17:24:58 EDT 2015

Dirk,

Is this the package?

bdbaddog at ubuntu1404-32bit:~/scons/as_scons/doc/man$ pip install
libxml2-python
Collecting libxml2-python
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement libxml2-python
(from versions: )
  Some externally hosted files were ignored as access to them may be
unreliable (use --allow-external libxml2-python to allow).
No matching distribution found for libxml2-python
bdbaddog at ubuntu1404-32bit:~/scons/as_scons/doc/man$ pip install
--allow-external libxml2-python
You must give at least one requirement to install (see "pip help install")
bdbaddog at ubuntu1404-32bit:~/scons/as_scons/doc/man$ pip install
--allow-external libxml2-python libxml2-python
Collecting libxml2-python
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement libxml2-python
(from versions: )
  Some insecure and unverifiable files were ignored (use --allow-unverified
libxml2-python to allow).
No matching distribution found for libxml2-python

Should I go ahead with all the --allow-external --allow-unverified?

Or is there another pip installed library.

I couldn't use the ubuntu installed python as they don't ship the windows
installer stubs needed so I had to build from source.

-Bill