[Scons-dev] Release 2.3.5

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Jun 22 17:02:02 EDT 2015

Bill,

On 22.06.2015 21:31, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> Here's a complete log of : python bootstrap.py build/dist/scons-2.3.5.tar.gz > BOOTSTRAP.log 2>&1 &
>
> https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8837556
>
> I don't see any man page generation..

thanks for the log...I ran the same command, and I see MAN pages getting generated.

Can you try:

   cd doc/man; python ../../src/script/scons.py

in the top-level? Do you see MAN pages or is there an error/stacktrace somewhere?

Which OS are you using as guest system, and what's the version of libxml2?
I'm under Ubuntu Linux 14.04.02 LTS and libxml2 v2.9.1...

This looks to me like a local problem on your machine, can you try another?

Regards,

Dirk

P.S.: Might be somehow related to https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/commits/4e1e166571876aff704dad2592abf641fab7406a .