[Scons-dev] How to traverse the graph after files are read

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Wed Jun 3 09:54:55 EDT 2015

This is correct. SCons only makes nodes it knows about. The Sconstruct is loaded by scons as a file node because it is called internally via the SConscript() call which turns all inputs to files nodes.

Other files in the same directory will not be seen unless you call some function to make them nodes. Add a Glob(‘*’) call and you will see all items in the current directory

Jason