[Scons-dev] Cross-language support

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:16:43 EDT 2015

Jason,

As previously stated in the pull request comments, I expect some tests to
fail currently because of the recursive header install issue (topic #1):
<lang>SUFFIXES, HeaderInstall.py.  The other tests may or may not be
related.

There is more value in looking at those tests first.  It may also be
valuable to go back 3-4 commits to the closest ancestor of the default
branch and run tests there, so that we can see if some of the tests failed
previously.  Also, if we think its a problem of the current location of
that divergent head, then we can see if a rebase fixes some of them.

V/R,
William