[Scons-dev] Cross-language support

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jul 28 10:24:51 EDT 2015

William,

It seems likely that since the change to scanning behavior will likely
change many builds (as it's more accurate in tracing dependencies).

As such I think we should pre-announce it.

Is it safe to say this change "breaks compatibility"?
(If you ran a build to completion without change, and reran it you'd get a
new build, switch to this change and it may rebuild some files)

-Bill