[Scons-dev] Adding Visual Studio 2015 Support to SCons

Rob Smith (WINDOWS) robs at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 21 17:09:23 EDT 2015

Sorry, I had missed that section of the build log (just saw the failed test list at the bottom). I just looked at the details for the build, and those errors were fixed with this changeset, which was part of my pull request:

changeset:   3333:06c428cb103e
user:        Rob Smith <robs at microsoft.com>
date:        Mon Jul 20 15:12:33 2015 -0700