[Scons-dev] Adding Visual Studio 2015 Support to SCons

Rob Smith (WINDOWS) robs at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 17 14:19:41 EDT 2015

I created the new tests and vs-14.0-exec.py is passing as expected. However, I’m hitting a failure with the other test cases and I don’t have enough knowledge of what the test is doing to figure out the issue.

You can see the error below, I’ve updated the expected results to version 14, but it appears the Test.vcxproj generated by the test is still returning version 12. Where is this project file being generated, and how is it fixed?

C:\sd\scons-vs2015>\Python27\python.exe runtest.py test\MSVS\vs-14.0-files.py
1/1 (100.00%) C:\\Python27\\python.exe -tt test\MSVS\vs-14.0-files.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test\MSVS\vs-14.0-files.py", line 66, in <module>
    assert sln[:len(expect)] == expect, test.diff_substr(expect, sln)
AssertionError: Actual did not match expect at char 55: