[Scons-dev] Cross-language support

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Jul 8 19:59:16 EDT 2015

William,

Nothing that you've written to this email can be properly responded to with
a brief look a the code or issues involved.
So first let me say thank you for your persistence on working on this issue
and looking deeper into SCons than most.

For myself I've been training for a half IronMan which has eaten up the
bulk of my alotted open source participation time.
Luckily that event is Sunday and so next week (assuming I survive ;) I'll
have time to do a deep dig and give thoughtful comments.

-Bill

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 7:23 PM, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yeah.  The last few times I used the Dev list no one responded, so I just
> wanted to make sure someone was out there somewhere :)
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Jason Kenny <dragon512 at live.com> wrote:
>
>>   I have.. I plan to respond soon [image: Smile]
>>
>> Jason

>>> 2. Is the Ignore() for QT satisfactory?  I assume yes.