[Scons-dev] Question regarding env.Glob()

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Jan 29 14:15:59 EST 2015

Hello Michael,

On 29.01.2015 17:22, Michael Lahnert wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a question regarding the Glob()-Function from the environment
> class:
>
> Is there a reason for omitting the cwd-parameter from the Glob-Function
> in the environment class?

the reason for this is, that setting the current working directory is not required. Even though the Node.FS.FS class supports this
parameter, since it's written in a more generic fashion, the reading phase ensures that the CWD is always set to the folder of the
currently parsed SConscript. In fact, large portions of the parsing phase rely on this...

Does this help you further?