[Scons-dev] In the "breaking news" section…

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:07:28 EST 2015

If it wasn't for JNI support, I would have proposed the combination of
Java/Jar in SCons a long time ago.  I still want to try and redo the build
tool, but it at this point, it may be better to introduce a separate
standalone builder than mess with the current toolchain. The performance
loss in the extra build times is really trivial compared to the complexity
reduction of dependencies.

V/R,
William