[Scons-dev] Parts checkout URL needs authorization

Kenny, Jason L jason.l.kenny at intel.com
Mon Jan 12 12:10:13 EST 2015

So I guess I should ask again as I am making progress on this..

Should I push to have Parts in bitbucket with hg(or git). Or should I use the Intel open source 01.org ( which is based on github). I can use either, but and being suggested at the moment to use 01.org if I can. I believe I can do a little PR for SCons and Parts on the 01.org site in either case. For me the issue is more about how can I make it easier for Scons and Parts to share stuff for all of us.

Jason