[Scons-dev] Undocumented Python 2.6 requirement boost

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sat Jan 3 17:38:06 EST 2015

Part of the problem is that the version is listed many places in the docs
and web pages and they were not all changed in lockstep.

I made some changes to the website which should cover that issue. Just one
place to change the supported version used in the text.

I'm not sure that removing the version from the various documents is a good
idea either. So perhaps we just need to add this to the release docs under
things to check with each release?

-Bill