[Scons-dev] All green in buildbot land..

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Feb 24 15:57:25 EST 2015

Hi all

On 23.02.2015 07:09, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> With help from Dirk and Russel we're green (no failures in runtest.py) on all buildbot slaves.
>
> I'd like to suggest that going forward any failures after a patch must be fixed before any other patch is applied.
>
> Any objections?
>
> -Bill

here's a follow-up question: Having the Buildbots in place again, I'd like to start a named branch for the switch to "__slots__" in
the Node class. By keeping this in an isolated branch, the changes don't hit the repo's tip right away...and interested users can
try the code with their projects more easily.

Is everyone fine with this approach?

Regards,