[Scons-dev] A new architecture...

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Dec 28 09:36:54 EST 2015

Hi Anatoly,

On 28.12.2015 15:24, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> [...]
>> Right now it is:
>>
>> 1. problem: some not good enough support
>> 2. solution: refactoring and moving files
>> 3. action: start working
>>
>> Sorry for the harsh tome. Just want to be more constructive and extract a little
>> bit more value for those scarce bits of time that we here have.

don't worry...if it's coming from you, I know that you're not trying to
hurt me. So be as harsh with me as you want.

Neither the pull request, nor the other mentioned changes, are finished
or in a state ready to be published. My mail was thought to be nothing
more than an announcement, sorry if you missed that point. I'll try to
make this clearer next time, by prefixing the title with "Announcement:".