[Scons-dev] Updating roadmap in wiki

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Dec 28 07:29:06 EST 2015

Hi,

On 27.12.2015 21:49, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I"m doing some updates on the roadmap.
> Are there any missing items?
> Any items listed which are already completed?

just want to raise attention to the following two pending items (again):

- Legal status of SCons foundation (putting it under the umbrella of
what-was-it-called-again?)
- Already on the roadmap, but still to discuss how to proceed exactly:
Migration of the bugtracker (away from tigris.org) is at a stall
currently. The Jira tryout seems to be stuck, or at least the current
status is unclear. I can do a recap of my work for Roundup, but will
invest further time in this only if we agree that this is the way to go
(at least for a first migration).

Regards,