[Scons-dev] New SCons website

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Dec 28 03:59:02 EST 2015

Hi Bill,

On 27.12.2015 23:30, Bill Deegan wrote:
> All,
>
> I've made a few more changes.
> Thoughts?
>
> http://scons.org/new/

this looks just great to me. I like it a lot, especially compared to the
old design. ;)

One more suggestion (since you asked for it): Can we add a short
paragraph at the bottom of the starting page, with a heading like "Where
do I go from here?" or "How should I start?". It could list some of the
links in the menus above, but embed them in free text:

How do I start using SCons?