[Scons-dev] SCons and Python 3

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Dec 15 18:10:45 EST 2015

Bill,

On 15.12.2015 23:07, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> Looks like the pull request blew up windows testing..
>
> http://buildbot.scons.org/builders/win7-64-vs20102.7/builds/257/steps/shell/logs/stdio

sorry for that.

> Do you have access to a machine to take a look?

I'd have to fire up one of my old Windows XP boxes under kvm/VirtualBox and see if I can reproduce the error...not sure if this is a
good idea though, because it would only have MinGW installed...but no VisualStudio of any kind. And I'm not sure that I have a
decent Python 2.7.x in there, might be only 2.6, arrghh. I would also get to this tomorrow night earliest, it's pretty late here
already.

So if you can take a look, I don't mind you (or someone else) taking over... ;)

Regards,