[Scons-dev] Requesting feedback on new website design

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sat Aug 8 03:21:56 EDT 2015

Hey Bill,

On 08.08.2015 00:21, Bill Deegan wrote:
> I made a bunch more changes.
>
> http://scons.org/new/
>
> The download page isn't quite right yet, but the navigation is pretty much done.
>
> feedback?

this looks really great now! I like it a lot...and would switch this to "live", even though there might still be a few quirks or
some material missing. Have you tried how the design looks with the default "SCons red" for the section headings and the old
background color?
This would then better match our UserGuide/MAN page docs, I think...but I'm not a graphical designer.

Again, just awesome!