[Scons-dev] SCons webpage...

Dirk Baechle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Aug 7 10:15:50 EDT 2015

I guess we should collect some feedback first: What do other people/devs say about the ¨new¨ SCons webpage? Is this a good direction to go, assuming that we adapt some basic style things like the colours of headings, for example?

Remember, background of the whole ¨Pelican¨ endeavour was to be able to offer Atom/RSS feeds to users.

We should also test how the HTML docs display under the Pelican stylesheets, or would these stay separate?

Dirk