[Scons-dev] SCons webpage...

Dirk Baechle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Aug 7 07:24:01 EDT 2015

Hi Gary,

I think we should try to get rid of the News section at the top of the main page in general. There will always be the danger of the news items pushing down the rest...if we leave it at its current place.

Maybe we can use the left margin (similar to the right menu) to display the latest three News items in a somewhat smaller font? Just as an idea...

Dirk

--
Sent from my Android with K-9 Mail.