[Scons-dev] Mini announcement: v2.4 is near...

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 21:23:48 EDT 2015

I ran that test in a loop for 10m or so and never got a failure though it
might only happen when you thread it with other tests?

I see two potential issues:
1.  WhereIs('rpm') vs WhereIs('rpmbuild'); those two processes have been
split out for a very long time.
2. If rpm_build_root is not unique then it could conflict with the other
rpmbuild tests.

V/R,
William